Couple times ago Ubisoft has officially announced the presence of its new battle royale game called Hyper Scape. Currently the game has been widely played by content creators on the Twitch streaming platform.
Comes with a pretty cool graphic quality with the Cyberpunk theme, the game is also said to come with a fast-pace game that is different from battle royale games like PUBG. But more similar to Apex Legend + Valorant.
Hyper Scape will offer a battle of 100 players in a futuristic city setting. The main gimmick in the game is the absence of an inventory system, so you are fully focused on finding weapons, skills and killing all the enemies in the city that are slowly being destroyed.
The game will be released as a Free-to-play game. For now Hyper Scape can be played on the PC platform, and will follow on the Playstation 4 and XBOX One console platforms.
For those of you who are interested in playing it on a PC, the following minimum and recommended specifications are required:
- Minimum Spec:(Low settings, 1080p @ 60fps)
- Intel Core i3 3220 or AMD FX-4130 with 6 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2 GB dedicated VRAM
- Recommended Spec:(High settings, 1080p @ 60fps)
- Intel Core i7 4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X with 8 GB RAM
- Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4 GB dedicated VRAM
- High Spec:(Ultra High settings, up to 4K @ 60fps)
- Intel Core i9 7900 X, AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3600 with 16 GB RAM
- Nvidia 2080Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT with 11 GB dedicated VRAM