Capcom has announced Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. This game itself will be a Launch Game from the Playstation 5 in November. Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition comes with Vergil characters, Legendary Dark Night Mode, Turbo Mode, and Ray Tracing.
As one of the game launches for next-gen consoles, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition comes with many new features and technological improvements. In addition to the arrival of the playable character Vergil, who has been eagerly awaited, there is also a fan-favorite Turbo Mode and Legendary Dark Knight Mode. Capcom also introduced next-gen features such as Ray Tracing, and enhanced 3D Audio. Also present is the Deluxe Edition and EX Color Pack content. This game will come at a price of $40 USD.As for players who already have this game on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Vergil will be available as a paid DLC for $4.99 USD.
By using the RE (Resident Evil) engine, in Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Capcom enhances the RE Engine’s performance by integrating various audio and visual enhancements. In fact, players can choose graphics options up to 120 frames-per-second (FPS) and use 4K resolution. By enhancing the visual graphics of reflections, shadows, and lighting using Ray-Tracing technology, of course this will bring a fresher gaming experience.
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition also adds new gameplay that allows players to play during the destruction of Red Grave City as Vergil in Sons of Sparda. Players can also invite the Vergil character to go through the dangerous challenges at Bloody Palace by using his iconic sword Yamato.
DMC 5 Special Edition Features :
- Wield the Yamato: Take the action to a new level as Vergil, Dante’s longtime rival and twin brother. DMC5 players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC can also access all of Vergil’s Playable content upon release.
- New Gameplay: Test your skills against the unique challenges of the new Legendary Dark Knight Mode and Turbo Mode.
- Legendary Dark Knight Mode: Those who like challenges can pit their skills against a number of enemies in a dangerous mode.
- Turbo Mode: Can push reaction time to the limit against boosting gameplay by 20 percent for faster combo chances.
- Ascend the Bloody Palace: Overcome the difficulties of the Bloody Palace challenge. Introduced as free post-release content for DMC5. Only the best demon hunter will make it to the top floor to face the final challenge.
- High-Octane Stylized Action: Can be played as four different characters that have just been added namely Nero, Dante, V, and Vergil. A shortcut through the ruins of Redgrave City with each character taking on a completely different style when facing a horde of demons.
- Graphics: Developed with Capcom’s RE Game Engine. DMC5 Special Edition takes visual quality to a new level, with realistic character design graphics, stunning lighting and environmental effects. Outstanding visuals have been enhanced with ray tracing technology, 4K visuals, and increased frame rate. All with flash load times.
- Best 3D Audio: Adjusts the sound of enemy movement above, below, and to any side of the character with realistic detail.